top of page
Fience visas low res.jpg


The process of obtaining a fiancé visa, also known as the K-1 visa, can be complicated and requires meeting specific eligibility requirements and providing documentation to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the US Embassy in the fiancé's home country.

Similarly, petitioning for a spouse, whether inside or outside the United States, involves submitting applications to USCIS, providing supporting documents, and attending an interview. This process can be time-consuming and complex, and it is essential to work with an experienced immigration attorney who can help guide you through it.

Catala Immigration PLLC has a team of experienced professionals who can assist in navigating both the fiancé visa process and the process of petitioning for a spouse inside or outside the United States. We have a proven track record of success, and we are committed to helping families stay together.

If you are interested in obtaining a fiancé visa or petitioning for your spouse, whether inside or outside the country, please contact Catala Immigration PLLC for a consultation. Our experienced team can provide the guidance and representation necessary to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your loved ones.

Catala Immigration PLLC animation


4050 148th Ave NE, REDMOND WA 98052

Tel:  +1 (425) 633-2343

For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form:

Thanks for submitting!


Communication with the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

bottom of page