top of page
Holding Hands _edited_edited.jpg


U visas, VAWAs, and T visas are types of visas that are available to noncitizen victims of certain crimes, domestic violence, and human trafficking. These visas provide a pathway to lawful permanent residency in the United States.

The process of obtaining these visas is complex, and it is essential to work with an experienced immigration attorney who can help with the application process and ensure that all necessary documentation is provided to the relevant authorities.

Catala Immigration PLLC has a team of experienced professionals who have a proven track record of success in obtaining U visas, VAWAs, and T visas for their clients. They are committed to helping victims of crime, domestic violence, and human trafficking to obtain the protections and benefits they are entitled to under the law.

If you or a loved one is a victim of crime, domestic violence, or human trafficking, and you believe that you may be eligible for a U visa, VAWA, or T visa, please contact Catala Immigration PLLC for a consultation. Their team can help assess your case and provide guidance on the best course of action to take.

Catala Immigration PLLC animation


4050 148th Ave NE, REDMOND WA 98052

Tel:  +1 (425) 633-2343

For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form:

Thanks for submitting!


Communication with the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

bottom of page